Monday, April 4, 2011

Nerds, Nerds, Nerds - Nerds I do adore - NOTTTTTT!!!!

[SASSY MINX] TALK - "TRENDS I HATE" NERD SPECS

Wow so nerdy specs/glasses/spectacles whatever these are seem to be making a huge statement! They are all over the red carpet, on the streets of NYC and in high end fashion shows...talk about going back to a trend from the 70's that should have been left behind along with those scary fro's and bushy mustaches!

I cannot explain how unattractive I find these things (lets not name them because they are so creepy) Ohhh and look at the Tracy Reese's colored ones in blue - EW! 

I vote these specs back into your elder's closet and leave them there forever and ever to live happily ever after in the dark dingy corner!

 


1 comment:

  1. Come on ya gotta love em on Johnny! see they can be sexy. But yet Johnny can make even a grungy pirate look sexy. Did You say cheesecake?

    ReplyDelete